Our robust infrastructure supports a very healthy local economy with new corporations calling McKinney, Texas home every day. Good infrastructure contributes to a high quality of living and facilitates the growth of business.
MAJOR ROADWAYS SERVING MCKINNEY
- Provides direct link to Dallas / Fort Worth (DFW) International Airport
- Intersects North Dallas Tollway to the east
- Intersects I.H.-35 to the southeast
- Provides direct access to downtown Dallas – 30 miles to the south
- Intersects I.H.-635 – 19 miles to the south
- Intersects S.H. 190 / Bush Turnpike – 16 miles to the south
- Intersects I.H.-35 to the east in Denton
MCKINNEY NATIONAL AIRPORT
McKinney National Airport (TKI) is your full-service North Texas general aviation resource located in Money Magazine’s 2014 #1 Best Place to Live. Enjoy convenient access to the entire North Texas Area. We offer full service for corporate fleets, hangar space and incentives with fewer delays and superior infrastructure and services. We are the North Texas airport of choice for business and personal aviation.